Saree is an Indian clothing for women, A saree is a single peice of cloth with a size of 5.5 meters to 10 meters. Saree looks very beautiful on women irrespective of age and color. Saree can be worn in 200+ different Styles with different draping styles.
Saree looks tremendous on women with jewellery, earings, bangles, chappals. Every women doesn’t look good in Saree as many women with different shapes and size need the designs which looks good on them.
Blouse and Petticoat are the inner clothing before wearing a saree.
Tips & Steps for draping a Saree to look beautiful & Slim : -
1) Take the Upper end of the saree with one hand around your waist till feet on your back-side to leave the free pallu side on other end
2) Tuck the top border of inner of the Saree in to the petticoat in such a way so that the Saree may fall up to the floor level.
3) Drape the Saree around the front keeping it on same height.
4) Tuck the little top edge of the Saree into the petticoat keeping on same height.
5) Make the fold of few straight plates from the right side and tuck it into the petticoat so that the bottom edge of the Saree should touch the floor level.
6) Bring around the other end of the Saree in your both hand and keep pallu put on left side shoulder allowing the pallu fall on your back.
We post the collection of many Blog post related to Latest trends and Designs all around the world. We make sure we provide the required credit in the Post to the blog from where we are getting the source. In case if you don't see the required credit please notify us. When informing please mention the link for which you are claiming the credit or you can post your site details for which you are claiming the ownership in the comments for that Post. We will ensure that the required credit will be updated within 5-10 business days. In case if you see any of the image for which you own the copyright or any copyrighted content please notify us immediately for us to remove it from the site. Since we just gather the required information from various interesting sites still you might have to contact the main source to actually remove the content. We just to provide the Dressing,Designer related information to everyone and may be some increase to your site ranking in google !!! Thanks Admin Team